Job Title - Workflow Automation Lead Developer
One of our large banking clients are currently undertaking a multi-year investment in an infrastructure transformation programme. They are investing heavily in a head office move and Data centre migration alongside it and they are specifically Workflow Automation Lead Developer to to join their transformation programme. The successful candidate will be responsible for automating workflow processes into production using ServiceNow as well as leading analysis and transition of workflow processes within the bank.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience:
- Strong and deep understanding of Service Now
- Proficient with automation of workflow processes including placing processes into production, testing, go live & support for selected backlog of processes
- Demonstrable experience of acting as a team lead
- Very strong ITSM experience with experience working with service desk teams in large complex companies
- Background in Banking or Finance services would be beneficial
This is an urgent role, so please get in touch asap
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.