My client, a global insurance organisation is currently looking for a Business Analyst to support and implement identified Workforce Location initiatives that deliver lasting customer and business benefits.
The successful candidate will be supporting business transformation efforts, including embedding Operational Excellence across the business to build a lasting and sustainable operations management capability, and driving Workforce Location strategy to ensure the right people in the right locations across the organisation.
- Previous experience working across Workforce location projects/programmes
- Experience working within a 'Big Four' Consultancy and/or financial services industry
- Able to support complex analysis and make recommendations about strategic solutions
- Identify implementation risks and barriers to adoption to develop risk mitigation strategies to optimise the success of business transformation deployments
- Identify opportunities for further Workforce Location across the businesses that are relatively mature as well as those businesses that have yet to leverage the hub network
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to cement the function
- Previous experience driving the location, operating model, vendor and execution strategy, providing a control and operating framework for all aspects of Workforce Location
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.