If you've landed here, you're probably looking for a bit of insight into how marketing plays a part in Eames' success.
With 10+ years' experience working in marketing roles within the recruitment sector, Eames hired me in 2014 to establish their internal marketing function. At the time, we were an 80-person team, and have since grown to an international team of 150, with offices in the UK (Reading and London - where I am based), Zurich, Hong Kong and Singapore.
As Head of Marketing, I lead on the global brand strategy for the contingent business, Eames Consulting, the executive search arm, Eames Partnership and the consulting practice, ECMS, supporting operations across our five offices.
- Over 45 pieces of content were produced with our consultants, and loads of videos showcasing internal events, incentives and culture
- 80% of the business had a 121 with the team on personal branding and producing content
- Our famous weekly insurance newsletter, EC News held onto its market-leading readership rates
- IR35 came knocking, and we quickly assembled bespoke landing pages with information and a comms plan for the Contract team. We also hosted a breakfast event for our contractors.
- Through sharing great content and sticking to strategy, we hit our 30,000 followers on LinkedIn milestone two months earlier that target
- We rolled out our global 'What Drives You?' campaign, including a new careers website and highlighted all the reasons Eames is a great place to work. We also took 90 people go-karting to kick things off!
- Team Eames in the UK enjoyed 3 amazing team socials - a rooftop summer party, the Big Eames Quiz and the infamous Christmas Party
- We completed a soft re-brand across the website, sales collateral and stationary giving our Technology offering more of a focus
- Our consulting practice, ECMS was formally launched including the build of a new website!
I have a personal passion for understanding workplace culture, and individual drivers and motivators. With this, I help shape our global reward and recognition programme, including our incentives such as Saffron Club and High Achievers Club, which I am also lucky enough to attend - usually armed with the company GoPro to capture all the fun.
I'm incredibly proud of the work we have achieved in the last two years on our global EVP strategy. The 'What Drives You?' campaign was developed with all levels of the business and brought to light the individual motivators and drivers for success in recruitment, and what makes Eames recruiters unique.
What drives me? Knowing we're playing a key part in creating success for the business and #TeamEames.
Favourite part about my job? Shouting about our employer brand and telling the recruitment world why #TeamEames are the best.
Highlight of my career to date? Being invited on the wildcard spot for our global top billers trip to Monaco and scooping the Best Banking & Financial Services Recruitment Agency to Work For prize at the 2017 Investing in Talent Awards.