As Talent Manager, my role at Eames provides me with opportunity to really dig into what makes us an attractive place to work, and I’ve loved uncovering some of these insights since joining the team. A strong employer brand is a great tool to have in my armoury!
Having joined Eames in August 2016, now six months in, what have I learned about the business?
- Eames is a unique business – we’re big enough to service some of the strongest names in the financial services sector and have amassed over 300 PSL agreements in our 15 years. But we’re small enough to still retain our culture and boutique feel.
- Investment in Talent Rover, the new company website and the internal training function shows a commitment to constantly evolving the business and providing the best tools and training for everyone to be successful.
- Globally, Eames is highly respected by our clients and candidates. There is no question that our reputation is an excellent tool for any recruiter to use to their advantage.
- The team have built a culture and an environment where people thrive on working hard and the business rewards well for efforts and performance with regular incentives including days out, trips abroad and fun lunches.
- We’re genuinely guided by our values (Partnerships, Accountability, Credibility and Ethics (PACE). The managers reward and manage around them and we certainly hire around them.
- Our culture is our reputation – interviewee's always comment on what a compelling employer brand proposition we have and how clear we all are on our vision for the future.
- The environment is well suited to self-starters. Across all our offices there is a lot of motivation driven from the sales floor from very passionate recruiters.
- #TeamEames certainly like to have fun!
I was also lucky enough to have been around to celebrate our award win at Recruiter’s Investing in Talent Awards. Eames scooping the Best Banking & Financial Services Recruitment Agency to Work For unquestionably summarises why Eames is a great platform for any recruiter to be successful.
We’ve got big growth ambitions, and with people at the heart of our business, I love the challenge of convincing top talent to join us on our journey.
We’re currently looking for experienced recruitment professionals at all levels across compliance, audit, risk, finance, change & technology, actuarial and BCU in London. In Singapore and Hong Kong, we are keen to speak to people across all divisions and are actively looking for London based recruiters who are interested in relocating to either office.
Whether you're just starting in your recruitment career, or are a strong biller looking for a change, please get in touch for a confidental discussion about your career.
Catherine Bishop, Talent Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org