In this interview Rachel discusses:
- Her background and role at StarStone Group
- Climbing the career ladder in risk
- Pushing risk management to the top of the business agenda
- Being an involved parent and holding a senior role
- The impact of Covid on organisations' view of the risk function
- Advice to aspiring CROs
Rachel was appointed Chief Risk Officer of StarStone in January 2019. Prior to this, she was Group Head of Risk. She joined the company in 2014 to develop the risk management practice. She previously served as Managing Director of GC Securities (Guy Carpenter) following a long career at GC/Marsh focused on structuring and arranging reinsurance transactions for effective risk mitigation and capital management, ERM advisory and Insurance Linked Securities.
Watch the full epsiode now.