Technical Project Support Engineer - (2nd,3rd Line) - Hybrid - Contract - £340 Per Day Inside IR35
An insurance broker is looking for a Technical Project Support Engineer - (2nd, 3rd Line). The role of a Technical Project Support Engineer - 2nd/3rd Line is to be the link between our Service Desk and Infrastructure team, including an escalation point of contact.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line technical project support for current in-flight projects and all future project within technology.
- Monitor escalations of Incidents, requests, and problems to troubleshoot and find resolutions.
- Provide on-site support for all AV technology, networking, and end-user compute.
- Work closely with the technology service manager, Service Desk, and Infrastructure teams to complete project related tasks and manage tickets.
Essential skills and Experience:
- In depth experience of Microsoft products, including Office 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Azure, Intune, ATP, Defender.
- In depth experience of Cisco products, including Meraki networks and Cisco Umbrella.
- In depth experience of networking - Cisco Meraki, Firewalls (preferably Palo Alto), Routing, Wifi theory's- access point positioning, encryption, switching, data centre network design concepts.
- Experience of configuration and set-ups for Jira - ITSM tool.
- Experience of MDM solutions, including Apple Business Manager.
- In depth experience and understanding of SaaS solutions and Cloud managed systems.
- Experience with managing third party vendors / Internet Service Providers.
- Experience with Automation - Azure AD, SAML, Powershell, Provisioning, SSO.
- Experience with Role Based Access Control & Azure PIM.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to all candidates as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.