Global broking and insurance firm is currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team in London for a 12 month FTC. The role will assist and provide support to the Assistant Group Financial Controller across the finance functions such as accounts payable and management reporting. We are only looking for candidates who are either immediately available or have a one week notice.
- Responsible for all accounts payable processes such as preparing the weekly payment run, verifying employee expenses and maintaining the purchase ledger.
- Assisting in management reporting responsibilities including supplier spend analysis and monthly group reports.
- Reconciliations comprising of reallocation of costs, purchase account reconciliation and the monthly season ticket loans account.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Extensive experience working in a finance department with a good knowledge and understanding in accounts payable.
- Prior experience within the insurance market (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of Sun Systems - essential
- Advanced Excel skills: Lookups, Sumifs and pivot tables
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and other members of the wider team, it is therefore essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills. It is an exciting time to join this growing international insurer and gain or develop invaluable exposure within the industry.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.