A leading city insurer requires an Active Directory Domain Migration Analyst as part of an Active Directory consolidation piece.
My client has 9 Active Directory domain forests globally. These domain forests exist as a result of mergers and acquisitions over a number of years.
There is now an active project that will work to consolidate these domains into a newly built Active Directory. The activity to clean up the current domain forests in readiness for migration and the migration planning is now underway.
In order to achieve the consolidation, my client is looking for an AD specialist who has proven experience of multi-forest migrations to join the team.
The Role will require the following technical knowledge:
Expert knowledge of:
- OU Structure
- Group Policies
- Sites and Services
- Login Scripts
- Policy processing and management
- Cyber Ark
- RBAC models
Good knowledge of:
- Quest Migration Manager
- Quest Change Auditor
- Network and security principals in a regulated environment
- Windows Server 2003 to 2019
- Windows clients from XP to Windows 10
- Linux / Unix integration to Active Directory
- Proven ability to author design documents and manage them through to an approved state
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.