What is the role?
- Assisting consultants on the preparation and delivery of both day to day, and strategic advice
- Supporting and participating in client meetings, as well as liaising with clients between meetings
- Dealing with queries received from the client, third parties and internal clients
- Carrying out non-standard scheme benefit calculations and involvement in wider actuarial work (i.e. assumptions advice, funding advice, actuarial factor reviews, funding updates, accounting)
- Supporting senior colleagues in research, analysis and general preparation of materials for new business opportunities
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Education to degree level and be undertaking actuarial professional qualifications
- A strong understanding of how UK pensions schemes operate
- Strong analytical, numerical and critical thinking skills, including a good understanding of actuarial approaches for pensions
- Excellent planning and organisational abilities, in order to prioritise and complete work
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.