Actuarial Analyst - Technical Pricing
Salary £50,000 + bonus
My client is looking for a Technical Pricing Analyst to join their London team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Specialist actuarial and statistical pricing analysis of underwriting performance and competitive position whilst having regard for company objectives, for the all lines of business, to allow Senior Management to make more informed decisions on the setting of pricing rates.
- Evaluation of reserves, and monitoring of claims trends, using a number of appropriate actuarial and statistical methods of analysis.
- Performing both internal and regulatory capital calculations, to assist in Senior Management Research in allocating capital effectively.
- Making, development, and implementation of Management Information techniques, and the interpretation of the analysis for Senior Management.
- Ad hoc analysis support including reinsurance, financial planning, forecasting, etc.
- Compliance of various technical FSA regulations (ICAS, Solvency II, etc).
To apply please contact Thomas Knights at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.