Agile Project & Release Manager needed for a City based general Insurance group.. The successful candidate will be working within the business DevOps division who deliver innovative solutions and capabilities that leverage the company's business understanding, technical expertise and partnerships to enable market leading performance across the organisation.
This role has a mixture of responsibilities including the planning, management and delivery of an ever evolving set of DevOps initiatives.
- Working with stakeholders and suppliers to ensure new initiatives and deliverable are understood and implemented to plan.
- Delivery of projects and other initiatives from start to finish with guidance from the DevOps Manager
- The ability to act as the Agile release SME while working with existing delivery teams to help move away from CAB release management to agile
- Managing risks raised by the scrum masters and other teams within the program
- The ability to act as a Scrum Master when needed, including daily stand ups
- Solving problems and providing alternative options
- Experience in Agile release SME while working with existing delivery teams to help move away from CAB release management to agile
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.