A leading insurer requires a Software / Application Support Analyst to sit within a team who manage the SQL Server based production environments.
Software / Application Support Analyst Key responsibilities
The Software / Application Support Analyst Will:
- Support a significant number of systems across theorganization which will include
- Providing support of production environments and batch processing suites, liaising with the application development team as and when required.
- Where required perform code and data fix releases into the production environment.
- Undertake Production Environment maintenance and DBA duties.
- Participate in the build and configuration of new servers as well as hardware / migrations / upgrades.
Software / Application Support Analyst Required Skills & Experience
The Software / Application Support Analyst Key Must Have:
- Extensive knowledge of and experience of working with SQL Server.
- A financial services / insurance background would be preferred.
- Ideally experience with the below technologies:
- IBM Cognos
- Microsoft Biztalk
- Microsoft .NET
- SSRS, SSAS.
- T-SQL, DTS.
This is an urgent requirement. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.