Eames Consulting are pleased to be working with a privately owned, multi-national financial services organisation who are seeking a Qualified Accountant to join them at their incredible offices in the centre of London.
Boasting an outstanding benefits package, bonus and office space, the successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of roles, providing direct support to the Financial Controller and CFO, including:
- Production of statutory reports and financial statements at group level
- Development of management information and delivering this to key stakeholders
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis for senior management
- Involvement with month-end processes and annual budgeting
- Preparation and submission of VAT
The role will provide immediate exposure to a number of exciting financial projects, will be ideal for individuals that possess 2-3 years post qualification experience and excellent technical knowledge, including IFRS standards.
Candidates applying for this role can expect to experience a friendly, family type working environment with excellent work-life balance and a genuine long term career opportunity.
For further information or to be considered for the role, please submit your CV via the application.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.