Our client is a German MNC within the reinsurance industry who specialises in cyber insurance. They are currently seeking an IT Compliance Officer to be part of their APAC team taking care of countries such as Singapore, Hong Kong and China. This role will be reporting to the Head of IT Compliance based in Germany.
- Support the end-to-end coordination of IT regulatory inspections, annual external IT audit, and internal IT audits.
- Provide advice on IT regulation and compliance requirements
- Align the compliance objectives with Group IT policies, standards and processes, and advise on the required control documentation to meet the compliance objectives.
- Provide IT risk advisory to BUs including involvement in key BU initiatives and provides.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of work experience in related field (technology governance, risk management, operational risk and control management)
- Experience in financial sectors will be an advantage