A life insurer is seeking an experienced actuarial professional to join their Participating Fund business actuarial team. As the Assistant Pricing Manager, you will work closely with the Product Development team and Actuarial team to support the life insurance product development and pricing.
- Work alongside with other stakeholders to ensure successful launch of Par and Investment-linked products within stipulated timeline
- Support in preparation of presentation materials to Product Development Committee for new product pricing
- Own the timeliness & accuracy of product pricing deliveries
- Ensure accuracy and robustness in technical pricing
- Highlight pricing technical issues, product features and recommend solutions
- Ensure regulatory compliance with MAS and other external regulatory bodies (e.g. CPF and LIA), create higher standard on the premium certification report & regulatory filing processes
- Pro-actively propose and execute improvements on product pricing processes
- Support team in ad-hoc product related projects/ tasks.
Suitable candidates will be making good progress with the actuarial qualification, with at least 4 years of experience within life actuarial. Familiarity with MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint, and experience in Prophet would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role please appy below or contact me for more information.