This role is responsible for contributing to the team in originating, structuring and executing merger and acquisition opportunities in Asia & Oceania. Also responsible for conducting data analysis, building presentation material for pitches, presenting to customers and structuring deals.
- Support the delivery of relevant M&A services to customers to meet the department's revenue targets by understanding customers’ business requirements and preparing recommendations on suitable products or services.
- Build effective relationships with key customers to develop new business and to deliver a high quality of service.
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Work in partnership with product offices to support in leveraging their products to develop a suitable investment structure for the bank’s customers.
- Work in partnership with various external parties including but not limited to legal counsel, financial institutions and consultants to seek advice on merger and acquisition issues.
- Regularly report to the head of department on the team’s financial performance against targets.
- Prepare reporting materials for management to show the tracking and monitoring of investment opportunities.
- Utitlise financial projections to illustrate investment opportunities to customers.
- Conduct meetings or presentations to customers.
- Support team with data modelling and analysing complex market data.
- Support in managing the risk profile for the department by contributing to the customer pipelining/account planning discussions to select financially healthy customers.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and limits.
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Adhere to all company policies / guidelines.