A global commodities trading firm is looking for a Trading Analyst to join an expanding team running daily trade operations and process/system enhancements. They are ideally looking for candidates with some experience in commodity trading and good analytics skills to build tools to enhance and automate existing tools. This is an excellent role offering an opportunity to work in a dynamic trading environment and enhance your technical skill sets.
- Ensure timely reporting of trading position and estimated P&L to the Traders and other stakeholders
- Study existing processes and systems to improve operational efficiency through automation and enhancements
- Develop tools to analyse trading data and provide insight to Traders and Risk Managers to better manage risk and improve trading performance
Skills / experience required
- Tertiary qualifications in a numerical or technical field (postgraduate qualifications preferred)
- Good programming skills in VBA, R,Python, etc.
- Good understanding of physical and paper commodity trading
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1330973