You are responsible for the development of functionality in the area of trading and processing securities within our core banking solution Avaloq. Doing so you accompany the entire development process from requirements engineering, system design proposal and development up to testing assistance. You collaborate closely with our internal clients for the regular development work and with our business development and IT project teams in course of implementing solutions in the broader project context.
- Avaloq development activities especially in the functional areas of securities trading and processing (Stock Exchange, Security Event, Settlement, Transfer)
- Provide assistance in gathering and defining functional requirements together with business owners
- Act as technical project leader in small / medium sized projects in the respective areas
- Govern testing campaigns and activities in the context of solutions developed in the respective areas
- Work closely together with developers in related areas and internal as well as external stakeholders and communicate transparently and proactively towards relevant stakeholders throughout the whole development life cycle
- Take technical ownership of the solutions provided by you
- Work and acquire/share knowledge within a highly motivated team of Avaloq specialists
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science, software engineering or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in the banking industry (preferably in an area dealing closely with securities trading and processing functionalities)
- Ability to take responsibility proactively in the whole development lifecycle
- Ability to deliver solutions in time and quality in the context of legally or otherwise binding deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as team oriented, pragmatic and result oriented
- Proficiency in English, however communication skills in German and/or French are an advantage
- Avaloq certification is a plus
To be considered for this role you must hold a valid EU passport or Swiss Permit.
If you would like to learn more, simply apply or contact me directly via email: email@example.com
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.