An exciting opportunity with a leading US bank. This is a regional role focusing on a key transformational project involving CRM systems used by the front-office team.
As the CRM Business Analyst, you will be required to;
- Collaborate with regional stakeholders across Tech and Analytics team regarding project implementation roadmap and budgets
- Fronting business and conducting workshops with end-users.
- Lead execution roadmap with technology solution and application development leads to prioritize & deliver product backlog.
- Represent business in daily scrum meetings, track sprint scope delivery & support through the rollout and transition phase
- Define, track and drive adoption of the platform by the front-line staff
- Provide regular reports/communications for senior management consumption.
- First level of escalation for high impact issues impacting rollout or adoption of capabilities in markets.
- Appropriately assess risk and compliance matters.
As a successful candidate, you must have;
- Degree holder in related domains
- Min 3 years of project implementation experience and managing an IT delivery team
- Experience in managing project budgets and implementation of applications/features
- Agile methodology