AVP - Senior Delegated Claims, London
I'm currently working closely with the Head of Delegated Claims on an AVP appointment in London. Our client is undergoing significant expansion and consequently seeks to enhance their Delegated Claims team with two new hires, one at the AVP level.
The AVP - Senior Delegated Claims will be responsible for:
- Supervising and managing the performance of a portfolio of Delegated Claims Authority (DCA), including negotiating and drafting delegated claims contracts.
- Reviewing Third Party Administrator (TPA) and coverholder service agreements.
- Supervising loss funds.
- Establishing and driving the performance framework within delegated claims.
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met and maintaining a consistent, effective service for customers.
- Developing performance management and oversight for DCAs.
- Generating Management Information (MI) reports for DCAs.
- Implementing delegated claims policies and procedures.
- Participating in internal and external market meetings and seminars.
We seek candidates with prior experience overseeing TPA/Coverholder relationships and a strong grasp of regulatory outsourcing requirements. This role presents an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team in a position that will play a significant role in shaping our client's delegated claims function.
If this is a role of interest, please apply now for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.