A leading investment bank is seeking an experienced treasury finance professional to join as a planning & stress testing AVP for their London desk. This role has been created through internal mobility and is an ideal opportunity for a candidate in finance to gain wider experience in a more analytical position.
- Produce structural reform legal entity funding plans and related deliverables, updating and controlling the plan on an ongoing basis to support outlook, RAF, STP, MTP, internal and external stress tests and other scenarios or analysis as required.
- Deliver balanced balance sheets by structural reform legal entity for all plan scenarios; drive requirements, monitor and review cluster submissions working closely to establish the interlock with funding plans and support delivery of output to ensure coherence with other parts of the corporate plan.
- Define and deliver enhancements to the models, implement robust controls within the plan and engage with other team members and stakeholders in order to deliver enhanced capability and support the overall structural reform agenda.
- Support delivery of the EBA regulatory return to the PRA based on the medium term plan and half year outturns working across the clusters.
- Work closely with businesses and with treasury funding and liquidity management to identify upcoming changes or improvements to the corporate structure, optimised funding and Liquidity stress modelling and incorporate those into the forward plan.
- Strong academic background – minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university.
- Practical liquidity and funding knowledge (ideal).
- Investment banking experience ideally within treasury finance.
- Experience in analysing complex data sets.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
This role requires a candidate with a very strategic outlook as the position will require providing suggestions and presentations to key stakeholders across the business. The role offers clear progression opportunities within stress testing and also into a finance change role.