Duties & responsibilities:
- Onshore review of the end to end Profit and Loss process for the Equities desk within the Global Markets business. This would include review of New Trade Profit and Loss, market environment Profit and Loss, carry Profit and Loss, cancel and amend Profit and Loss, and Profit and Loss differences with traders.
- Identification and resolving production exceptions where possible and working closely with the near shore Product Control team in Manila as and when required to resolved exceptions.
- Review results from near shore team and preparation and review of commentary and analysis both daily and monthly.
- Review results of other daily controls that supplement the daily Profit and Loss Analysis process.
- Responding to near shore queries.
- Involvement in reengineering, streamlining and standardising processes and controls.
- Identify and escalate process and control improvement opportunities.
- At least 5 years’ experience covering equities product control from a highly regarded financial institution
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.