AWS Cloud Engineer
£65,000 - £70,000 pa
North West / London / Remote
This growing challenger bank has gone from strength to strength since its establishment in 2016. With a focus on solutions to meet their customers' needs they have continually expanded their customer base. They are now looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer to join their collaborative team, who will be instrumental in designing their future cloud environment.
The successful AWS Cloud Engineer will be responsible for:
- AWS Cloud configuration management and monitoring storage and alerts
- Research and implement new technology to compliment both IT Services operations and a defence-in-depth strategy
- Architect and delivering new environments and services
- Ensure effective security measures of the IT and Cloud environments
- Develop standards, processes, procedures and guidelines for IT and Cloud infrastructure management
- Security in the Software Development and Release Lifecycle
- Ensure secure and dependable connectivity to services
- Incident response
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
The ideal AWS Cloud Engineer will have:
- In-depth configuration management, automation and scripting skills
- Financial services experience is preferable, ideally within a challenger bank or financial technology ('FinTech') organisation
- Experience working within a 'cloud-first' and primarily an outsourced business environment.
- Hands-on public Cloud Computing and Security experience
- Solid knowledge of AWS Cloud architecture principles and practical experience of building Cloud environments
- Strong knowledge of network and security engineering
- Project planning, management and delivery skills within the context of a broader Cloud and/or cyber security program -
- IT Management - Several years of combined IT and security experience
- AWS Certifications
- ITIL knowledge
If this AWS Cloud Engineer role sounds like the role for you, hit "apply" now!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.