My client, a FinTech group, is looking for a Data Engineer to join their Software Development team and help deliver new digital products and applications. They focus on customer segments that are currently underserved by the market, creating industry-first solutions to help improve the financial lives of many. They also have a white-label offering, which supports businesses by developing new innovative products with no up-front investment.
The successful Data Engineer will:
- Build and support the data lake
- Use Lambda/SQS/SNS/Step Functions to develop real-time feeds for Redshift DBs
- Create ETL/ELT data pipelines for applications
- Improve data governance
The successful Data Engineer will likely have:
- Expertise working with AWS products, especially Lambda and Redshift
- Command of Python
- An understanding of DWH principals
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Agile environment
Keywords: Financial Services, Banking, FinTech, AWS, Redshift, S3, Lambda, Fargate, Glue, Pinpoint, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, QuickSight, RDS MySQL, DynamoDB, Kinesis
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.