My Private banking client is looking for a Java back-end developer for a trading application who maintains the current platform and has the opportunity to improve and create new libraries and frameworks upon which their trading platform is based.
You will build, test & deploy new tools, services & product features as well as continuously drive & improve the system.
You must have:
- Test driven development experience (JUnit) & mocking libraries (eg.Mockito).
- Principles of object oriented programming, interfaces, abstractions, dependencies etc. Core Java & related utilities/libraries, particularly collections, multi-threading (java.util.concurrent.* package), JSON, JDBC, Maven
- Spring framework, JDBC templates and JPA
- Messaging and JMS
- Relational database modeling
- Good code review skills, pride in code quality
Nice to have:
- Experience in Hazelcast and Elasticsearch
- Previous ActiveMQ hands-on experience
- Good understanding of Unix operating systems, experience in bash scripting
- Experience in the Financial Services area
If you are someone who is a team player, can work within an agile environment & possesses a can do attitude then please apply below or contact me directly for more informaton.
To be considered for this role you must hold a valid EU passport or Swiss permit.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.