A top tier bank is looking for a BASEL 3 Business Analyst to join their team in London.
The role holder will be expected to work closely with stakeholders to define and agree the necessary scope, deliver clear and concise requirements, document as-is business processes, perform gap analysis, define to-be processes, ultimately ensuring all changes required to deliver a new Collateral Management System and embed its usage across the relevant business functions are captured, articulated, understood and agreed by all stakeholders. As the programme progresses, involvement in guiding and shaping implementation activities and acceptance testing will be required.
Particular expertise is required around
- Understanding of end to end credit process and hands-on experience with collateral management systems and credit risk systems in general
- Deep understanding of Wholesale credit risk and risk parameters, ideally gained within regulatory projects
- Knowledge of collateral; including collateral types, collateral-related data attributes, criteria for use in credit risk mitigation, impact on modelled risk parameters, collateral perfection, revaluation, discharge / release etc
- Experience of all stages within the Programme / Project lifecycle including initiation, scope definition, requirements gathering and traceability, testing, training
- Significant experience of working with a combination of Relationship Bankers, Credit Risk, Regulatory Reporting, and Finance teams globally
- Previous delivery of CRD4 and Basel 2/3 is also desirable
- Credit Risk framework
- Collateral management within a wholesale banking environment (highly desirable)
- An understanding of risk parameters: PD, LGD, EAD, EL, RWA (desirable)
- Regulatory Framework and Basel III accord (desirable)
- Understanding of risk management and credit mitigants
- Knowledge of the full spectrum of Global Banking & Markets products and services from risk perspective
- Proven track record as an outstanding business analyst and / or consultant with multi-year experience within the Financial Sector and with a focus on Wholesale banking and Credit Risk
- Prior experience of delivering a collateral management solution is desirable
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.