A top tier investment bank are looking an experienced Basel III Developer/Data Modeller to join their team based in the London.
- The Finance Change Delivery Reporting & Consolidation Developer leads change, analysis, design, configuration and development of solutions, working closely with the Bank's Cloud Services Providers (e.g. Google, Microsoft).
- The key objective of this role is to develop the solutions and capability of Finance Cloud Framework to support the Basel 3 Reforms, Financial Actuals and Finance on the Cloud Programmes.
- Cloud technology and services, specifically Google Cloud (GCP) and MS Azure
- Experience in programming languages including SQL, Python and have experience in data modelling on Big Data / Cloud platforms (BigQuery)
- Should have an in depth understanding of the development process within Finance reporting processes, data and systems
- Significant experience in the delivery of Change within the Finance/ Technology business domain
Please note that this role is Inside IR35
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.