Eames is currently partnered with a specialist re/insurer who are on the search for an BI Data analyst to join their team.
Our client is a strong name across the re-insurance and insurance space and has plenty to offer including but not limited to hybrid working and a salary up to £65,000 (DOE).
- Support company functions across the business with data and skilled analysis, primarily supporting.
- Produce clear and concise reports that will be used to analyse business activity.
- Collect and understand requirements for new PowerBI reporting and deliver new reports to stakeholders.
- Promote the use of data and the profile of MI within the company.
The successful application will likely have:
- A data enthusiast with advanced skills and proven experience with tools and techniques such as SSAS, Tabular models, DAX and PowerBI.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- The successful candidate will have sensible professional judgement and keen attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise stakeholder needs.
- Requires strong and relevant work experience gained in a similar role within insurance.
If you'd like to learn more about his opportunity, please reach out to email@example.com
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.