My client, a well-known insurer, is looking for a BI Developer, to join their Data Engineering team and work on an eminent project. This group consistently ranks amongst the top insurers in the UK and offer a variety of lines from motor insurance to travel. They have a reputation for excellence and have been able to achieve a lot in their data function whilst having ambitious plans to achieve much more.
The successful BI Developer will:
- Work closely with both internal and external teams to understand their requirements and deliver appropriate solutions
- Support the build of data models within Azure, working closely with 3rd party partners to keep them in line with the data strategy
- Liaise with the wider BI Development team to document test plans and results
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of technology trends, establishing their status as the Subject Matter Expert
The successful BI Developer will likely have:
- Experience with popular Azure components such as Data Factory and Databricks
- Strong command of SQL
- An understanding of data warehousing and data modelling techniques
- Experience with tools and technologies such as JSON, Python, ETL and MongoDB
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!
Keywords: Azure, SQL, Python, Data Factory, Databricks, Business Intelligence, BI Developer, Data Engineer, Insurance, Financial Services, Data warehouse, ETL
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.