My client, an insurance group that provide (re)insurance underwriting and claims services in Lloyd's and international markets, is looking for a BI Development Lead to join their team. This group is headquartered in the UK and have a global presence with offices in 7 international locations. They provide a broad range of consumer and commercial (re)insurance products and services through their well-regarded subsidiaries.
The successful BI Development Lead will:
- Deliver data and BI solutions both in a hands-on capacity and lead capacity
- Support in the implementation of the DWH/BI strategy
- Develop new ETL logic and components
- Produce, deliver, and evidence SQL standards across the estate each quarter
The successful BI Development Lead will likely have:
- Experience with SSIS, SSAS, TSQL, Power BI and DAX
- Knowledge of continuous integration process and technologies (preferability Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of source control (DevOps, Git or JIRA)
- Experience working in an Agile manager
If you are interested in this role, apply now.
Keywords: BI, Business Intelligence, Data, Analysis, Datawarehouse, DWH, Database, DB, SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, DAX, CI/CD, Continuous integration, Azure DevOps, Insurance, Financial Services
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.