My client, one of the world's leading speciality insurers, is looking for a BI Reporting Engineer to help them shift towards a product-centric operating model. This is a new hire and integral to their data transformation program. This business operates in 180 countries and underwrites more than 100 classes of speciality insurance. They have offices in the US, UK and Europe.
The successful BI Reporting Analyst will:
- Develop, deploy and maintain BI interfaces, including query tools, data visualisation and interactive dashboards
- Write SQL queries and functions in a sophisticated Data warehouse & relational database environment
- Design complex data warehousing, advanced analytics and high impact business intelligence solutions
- Establish design standards and best practices to optimize the performance and efficiency of the data warehousing environment. Review designs, and lead design review meetings.
The successful BI Reporting Analyst will likely have:
- An in-depth understanding of database management systems, OLAP and ETL
- The Ability to extract data across databases, cloud storage, and separate files filled with unstructured data
- Experience with SQL, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Experience in a similar
- Experience with AWS and Azure (desirable)
Keywords: Data Modelling, Business Intelligence, BI, SQL Server, Data Vault, Power BI, Insurance, DevOps, Financial Services
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.