A family office based in London is looking to appoint a bookkeeper into their growing closely-knit team. The incumbent will be responsible for working directly with the financial controller supporting with bookkeeping duties and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Bookkeeping for a number of entities;
- Prepayments and accruals;
- Preparing VAT returns;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Assisting with management accounts preparation;
- Ad hoc tasks and project work.
- Proven bookkeeping experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- AAT qualification is preferred but not essential.
- SAGE, Quickbooks or Xero experience is preferred.
A competitive salary is provided with a generous benefits package including private medical, private dental and a discretionary bonus.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.