Eames is working closely with a well-regarded Global (Re)Insurer on the appointment of a Broker Account Manager to sit within their London team. The Broker Account Manager will work closely with the Head of Business Development and relevant Underwriting teams to develop and implement a business development strategy through their selected brokers.
Responsibilities will include;
- Developing a profitable panel of Brokers.
- Monitoring Broker performance against targets.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and relevant regulatory bodies.
- Regular liaison with Underwriters to establish areas for growth in line with the company appetite.
Due to the nature of the role, previous experience establishing and maintaining strong broker relationships is essential. Suitable applicants will also ideally possess the following abilities;
- Experience producing and managing Broker development plans.
- Experience across multiple business classes.
- ACII qualification or equivalent preferred, but not essential.
If you are interested in the role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.