Business Adoption Lead - Banking - London
An international reconstruction bank requires a Business Adoption Lead to play a key role working with various business stakeholders to plan migration activities, support them through the change journey and to manage the tasks associated with the migration.
The Business Adoption Lead will:
- The Adoption Lead will be responsible for a defined set of business users within a group or team and will work closely with a selection of stakeholders such as Change Champions, Records Managers and IT Coordinators to guide the business through the migration journey from start to end.
- The role will requires initiative and a flexible approach to gather requirements from the business stakeholders, manage an aggressive plan through to delivery (with some resistance likely from some stakeholders) and work closely with colleagues within the Microsoft 365 programme team.
- The role requires an understanding of Microsoft 365 and the Teams application, in addition to experience inworking in a complex and busy organisation with multiple offices spread across the world.
- The Adoption Lead will need to sequence the tasks and work for each group/team with the other stakeholders in the programme to ensure that the activities and plan is aligned and an achievable migration date is agree and successful delivered.
The Business Adoption Lead required key skills and experience:
- Gather core information about the group/team to build a clear view of their structure, data requirements, possible migration window and dependencies with other parts of the Bank which may have impact on the migration
- Set up and run business stakeholder remote meetings to provide updates and gather feedback about the progress being made with preparatory activities, highlighting any concerns into the programme
- Manage the T-minus comms activity for the group/team using the programme's T-minus toolkit
- Evaluate business stakeholder feedback as part the programme's lessons learned process
- A diligent and conscientious completion of work on time and to an agreed, acceptable level of quality
Please send you CV, the suitable candidate will contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.