Business Analyst - Insurance - London
A Business Analyst with expertise in Life, Health, and Pension and Software Development Lifecycle to work with one of the leading specialists in InsureTech to help insurance businesses drive change through the delivery of technology-enabled solutions.
The Business Analyst will:
- Working with clients solving client issues and developing appropriate business solutions
- Business Process Modelling in BPMN, UML etc using Visio or other process modelling tools.
- Creating User EPICs / User Stories / Use Case and Use Case Diagrams
- Communicate project deliveries to the business and key stakeholders, the project manager, solutions architect.
- Keep abreast of technology advances and assist in the formulation of a technology road map to ensure systems are kept in an advanced state and the business is aware of potential advances
The Business Analyst key skills and experience:
- Extensive experience within Life, Health, and Pension.
- Excellent Business Analysis experience in the London Insurance or Commercial Insurance Markets
- Good knowledge of a full Software Development Lifecycle
- The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable both with a hands-on approach and with working with multiple stakeholders at all levels. They will be familiar with working in a collaborative manner and dedicated to delivering success.
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching, and presentation skills
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.