Business Analyst - Consulting - Contract - £480 Outside
I am working with a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business looking for a Business Analyst with a strong consulting background.
Key Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Select the appropriate business modelling techniques that are most effective to help people understand the situations, problems, and solutions.
- Use effective techniques to define and manage requirements, prioritisation, and scope with others in a range of different types of change methodologies and situations.
- Use a persona-driven approach to support the definition of customer journeys across various channels and writing corresponding user stories.
- Strategically shape and lead analysis as part of multi-disciplinary teams operating within programme, portfolio or scaled agile methodologies.
Desirable Business Analyst Skills:
- Extensive experience of working in different project methodologies and awareness of how to adapt their practice
- Extensive Business Analysis or relevant knowledge gained from recognised bodies (BCS, BABOK, Agile PO).
- Events or Media industry experience with knowledge of products, platforms and emerging technologies preferred.
- Digital transformation experience in a large organisation.
- Experience with integrations projects involving CMS, CRM, Datawarehouse, marketing automation.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews, published requirements and data.
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.