Business Analyst - Financial Services - FTC £70,000
My client is looking for a Business Analyst within Financial Services with an understanding of Avaloq core banking platform.
Are you a Business Analyst with an Understanding of Financial Services?
Key Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Lead cross-functional teams to define scope and requirements in the form of epics and user stories focusing on both operations and Investment management processes
- Prepare test approach, scripts and acceptance criteria in support of initiatives in delivery where applicable
- Deliver user training in relation to solutions delivered and in support of requirements across FS Platforms
- Work with developers (internal and third-party) to ensure that the requirements are well understood and delivered in accordance with the relevant specification/s
- Support stakeholders through the different phases of the project life cycle.
- Assist the testing team in the definition of functional test conditions and expected results.
Desirable Business Analyst Skills:
- Has used recognised business analysis and project management techniques and methodologies
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst working on a range of projects
- Understanding of Avaloq core banking platform and or IRESS platform
- Understanding of Financial services
- User Acceptance Testing
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.