Business Analyst - Insurance - Permanent £40-60,000
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with experience working within the Insurance industry!
My client is looking for a driven and ambitious business analysts to work to support the Trade Credit line of business as it delivers defect fixes, small changes and small projects delivering high quality business analysis and end user support.
Key Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Represent the Trade Credit business to ensure the project solution and deliverables meet their requirements
- Support Product Delivery Manager and other BAU team members through regular communication with the business
- Create appropriate requirements in a format which can be handed to IT and which are appropriate to the project and the delivery method
- Support Product Delivery Manager and test managers to develop user stories and user acceptance test criteria through the project lifecycle
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Demonstrable experience working as a business analyst within the insurance or other finance related industry
- Using Dev Ops to log and manage change requests
- Production of business user stories and business requirements documents
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.