A top tier bank is looking for a traded risk stress testing business analyst with a high level of wholesale market risk and FDSF template experience. The role requires being comfortable with top-down and bottom-up communication to both wholesale market risk sites and senior management with a focus on execution and delivery of BAU and regulatory stress tests.
- Business analyst experience from financial services – focused on risk process and technology change.
- Substantial experience in financial services focused on traded risk (market/counterparty via all asset classes, VaR, Stress PnL, Sensitivities, CSA/ISDA, Risk Factor Expansion, EEPE, EPE, EE, xVA).
- Governance experience from arranging and leading change and execution workshops, preparing and managing governance meetings, tracking actions, issues and risks.
- Skills in maintaining evidence for - and working with - audit and or regulatory bodies.
- SAS programming skills are desirable.
- An understanding of and experience from working with short high impact regulatory deadlines.
- Communication skills in terms of working with stressed and time strapped stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Self-starter, independent and able to work with limited steer whilst respectful to governance structures and set deadlines.
- Writing financial service policy and official documentation.
- Writing policy documentation in financial services.
- Working within capital markets/trading as risk analyst/manager and or other traded risk stress test related environments.
- Working in collaboration with a large numbers of parties to generate, communicate and use stress testing results.
- Reassessing the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.