Business Analyst/ Accounting - Insurance - Permanent - £50k - £70k
Our client is a multi-award-winning business based in London. looking to speak with People with E-accounting experience to become a Business analyst SME for their enabled accounting product.
Business Analyst/ Accounting will:
- Quickly understand the business issues and data challenges of our customer's organisation and market.
- Communicates effectively with Customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Develop lasting business relationships with Customer personnel. Set and manage Customer expectations.
- Work collaboratively with WCL's Account Manager to regularly meet with your customers.
- Support the WCL Sales team with prospective Customer engagements and RFP's.
- Prepare/contribute and maintain a variety of project management tools including (but not limited to) High level planning, testing strategies, Change Requests (Azure DevOps), RAID logs and Defects logs.
Business Analyst/ Accounting key skills and experiences:
- Intermediate or stronger knowledge of the electronic accounting process.
- London Market Insurance experience - either directly or experience working with a related area, either within a broking business, (re)insurer, or related organisation.
- Summary knowledge of electronic accounting options/landscape.
- Summary knowledge of the electronic claims process.
- Experience or awareness of XML, JSON, API's, XML, ACORD standards, and web services.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Software & System testing - this may be as a software end-user or as a business analyst.
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.