Business Analyst (Bi/Data) - Insurance - London
A BI/ Data Business Analyst is needed for one of the world's largest majority employee-owned insurance groups to help drive forward their portfolio of challenging and interesting data-focused projects in the wholesale insurance space.
The Business Analyst will :
- A love of data and proven experience supporting data and technology-driven developments within insurance as a Business Analyst
- Very good SQL skills to query complex data sets
- Confidence in influencing and challenging senior stakeholders
- Experience in working on and building website front ends
- MI reporting skills
- A deep understanding of Agile release management, backlog prioritisation, and creating user stories
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualisation projects
- Dashboard manipulation experience (Qlikview/Qlik Sense or Power BI)
- The ability to effectively context switch, adapting when requirements change
Business Analyst key skill and experience:
- Previous Insurance experience
- Agile qualifications would be beneficial, but not essential
- Experience with data management tools such as Reltio or Collibra would be beneficial, but not essential
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.