A Business Analyst is required within a leading bank to work on a Contract basis from home. This role will support on aligned projects within the emerging market.
This is an initial 6 month contract paying up to £500 a day inside IR35.
- The purpose of the role is to enable organisational change by using specialised business analysis, change management skills and a disciplined business analysis approach.
- In addition, the purpose of the role is to identify, and help the business articulate, the need for change by defining requirements and recommending solutions that will maximise the value delivered by the business to its customers.
- You will work closely with key stakeholders across the business and to contribute to the delivery of a varied portfolio of work
- Works to understand existing business environment, business needs and elicit business requirements from stakeholders at all levels of seniority. Manages end-to-end clear traceability, maintenance, prioritisation, change control and approval mechanisms
- Supports the development, systems testing, user acceptance testing and implementation of solutions by working closely with solution partners, suppliers, and business stakeholders
Essential Skills/ Qualifications
- Experience of working in Investment Banking is a must.
- Experience and understanding of how businesses operate and key drivers for change.
- A robust understanding of the full Project / Systems Development life cycle, and associated methodologies.
- High degree of organisation, task planning and time management.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written - and MS Office, MS Visio.
- Experience of planning and facilitating workshops of varying size.
- Experience of influencing and managing senior stakeholders
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.