My client, a global insurance brand, is seeking an IAM / PAM Business Analyst to join it IAM transformation programme on a long-term contractual basis.
The successful IAM BA will be responsible for managing large datasets of privileged account and identity data, using Excel (Vlookups/Pivots/formulas) to correlate into information which will be used for onboarding and remediation activities.
Additional data/information gathering to understand the actual current usage of accounts/identities will be required through business engagement/communication. The candidate will be working with SMEs within the project to complete discovery and analysis to prepare for onboarding of the accounts into CyberArk platform.
- Must have demonstrable experience working on PAM onboarding project with large global organizations and IAM projects
- Understand how Privileged access management controls can be used in an enterprise environment to protect the business assets and meet security standards, ideally with target to CyberArk platform. Complexities with password rotation and Privileged Service Accounts
- Excellent communication, business engagement and presentation skills
- Defining, designing, executing and collating questionnaires where information needs to be gathered from many individuals/groups
- Capturing requirements (workshops/meetings), validating use cases and documenting, with functional / non-functional requirements (e.g. Business Requirements Document/MoSCoW)
- Discovery through engagement with teams/business process flows, documenting (Visio flowcharts/swim lanes/functional diagrams) the AS-IS process, working with SME on developing TO-BE processes and then presenting back to stakeholders for input/approval
- Assist with definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical/operational feasibility
- Assist with remediation plans, ongoing engagement, documenting test cases, execution of testing and capturing feedback
- Delivery focused, with agility to respond to changing requirements, multiple projects and manage challenges
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Key words: Business Analyst, Business Analysis, IAM, identity and access management, privileged access, PAM, CyberArk
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.