Our international finance client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to lead requirements gathering for a range of projects for front office applications.
- Analyse the business task at hand to deliver tactical solutions and eventual strategic solutions for the FX business.
- Ensuring all business critical features are analysed, respecting in house methodologies .
- Capturing, specifying and documenting ongoing business requirements for implementation/post implementation phase of said solutions.
- Contribute to the architecture of reviews; helping oversee development, implementation and post implementation review.
- Participate in testing designs for said projects
- Participate in UAT's where necessary .
- To organise UAT's and to achieve successful UAT sign-offs.
- Participate in post go live follow ups
- Understand cutting edge local market technology practice to improve competitiveness, keeping abreast of developments in the FX credit space
- Bring depth of experience in diverse technologies to enhance market position and capabilities
- Ability to work on in-house as well as external applications, noting the ability to engage with vendors
- Represent and accompany end-users during Implementation, UAT and post project delivery.
- Act as a strong liaison between offices and locations in order to achieve global mandates.
You must have:
- 5+ years of experience in the financial industry ideally Investment banking
- Strong exposure to Murex trading platform in particular pretrade coding
- Strong understanding of Investment banking products including FX/IR products and structures
- A proven implementer of large and complex systems, project capable and technically strong
- Profound technical & business knowledge of the credit risk and trading platforms
- Front to Back banking processes with an emphasis on trading and or asset management
- Strong understanding of FX/IR/Credit risk and its lifecycles
- Development methodologies, technologies (language, databases, support tools)
- Front to Risk functional knowledge with in depth understand of trading and Risk Tools
- Prior working experience with requirement gathering and user acceptance testing
This is a 12 month contract role with extension available.
To be eligible you must be an EU national or hold a valid Swiss permit.
If you would like to learn more simply apply with your CV or contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org & I will be in contact.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.