The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the insurance sector, ideally gained within both the Lloyd's and London market as well as significant claims handling experience gained in either claims adjusting or operations.
- Experience working as a Lead Business Analyst/Project Manager within the London insurance market.
- Significant claims handling experience gained in either claims adjusting or operations
- Up to date knowledge of claims operating model, process and regulatory requirements including Lloyd's minimum standards.
- Able to analyse and understand data and customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships across diverse groups, being flexible in approach and having the courage to challenge when appropriate.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), and the ability to present ideas clearly, concisely and with confidence.
- Comfortable taking ownership for work, prioritising and completing work to appropriate deadlines, whilst working effectively within a team.