Our client is looking for experienced Business Analyst professional. You will be key to ensuring that our client's needs are met and easily translated into outcomes. You will need strong communication and stakeholder management skills as you will work closely with our product teams, constantly interacting with software engineers, testers and Subject Matter Experts - balancing that alongside ongoing discussions from various divisions. You will be technically astute and enjoy being the bridge between technical teams, user groups and corporate management.
You will also be well-versed in Agile delivery methods.
What you'll bring:
- A technical mind-set, with the ability to explain to different audiences how complicated systems and services fit together
- Deep experience in requirements elicitation from various stakeholder groups through 1:1s or workshops
- An entrepreneurial mind-set; a self-starter who can handle multiple projects and prioritise workloads
- Good knowledge of Agile delivery methods; an understanding of what makes good user stories, and how to maintain a good product backlog as scope and requirements change
- Great communication and soft people skills to build trust with stakeholders and clients
- The ability to understand and document multifaceted business processes in a manner that is easily understood
- An understanding of how best to work with other product functions such as Development, Test or Architecture
Desirable extra skills and experience:
- Previous insurance experience
- Agile qualifications (beneficial but not essential)
If you are interested, apply with an updated CV now.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.