An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a renowned Insurance client as part of their wider IT Transformation Programme.
This role is to assist with the upgrade to Windows 10.
Experience / requirements
- Must be an experienced technology business analyst
- Background of working on technical/desktop/infrastructure projects.
- Expert at capturing and analysing data and documenting remediation requirements and specifications.
- Interpersonal skills to maintain and develop relationships at all levels within the firm and with the outsourcing providers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in IT environment.
- An understanding of the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) process / disciplines.
- Experience working in large corporate organisations
- Must have expertise in FileNet P8 system architecture with good knowledge in WebSphere ND concepts
- Should have good knowledge of metadata model, master data and audit data management, modelling of business processes
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.