My client, a global insurance organisation is currently looking for an experience Business Analyst to lead drive and support projects and changes within the EMEA region. The successful candidate will join the internal consulting team covering a wide range of transformations including Business Processes (TOM), Technology (IT and Automation) as well as Product and Proposition.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the Health and Benefits space or within Business Change and IT teams. Prior experience in a hybrid Business Analyst and Project Management role is mandatory and must have previous experience working closely with and influencing executive sponsors, third parties, team members, stakeholders and peers.
Key Skills (Must Haves)
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within Health and Benefits and/or Business Change/IT functions of an insurance organisation as well as encompassing Project Management responsibilities
- Demonstrable experience working and delivering large business projects and programmes
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from Executive sponsors, third parties, team members, stakeholders and peers
- Previous experience working on Target Operating Models and/or Robotic Process Automation programmes is highly desirable.
- Qualifications or experience in project management and/or Six Sigma desirable
- Agile experience and JIRA tool expertise is also desirable
Please note: This role is currently home based however when returned to normal the role will be London based with 20% EMEA travel.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.