An opportunity has opened up to work within one of London's leading (re)insurance brokers, who are looking to develop their Property & Casualty team by recruiting an additional Casualty Account Handler to join their small, specialist Japanese Fac team.
- Supporting the delivery of risk management solutions by understanding clients business needs.
- Support with the growth of the existing portfolio by identifying opportunities for development and cross-selling.
- Establishing close relationships with clients and partners within the marker.
- Management of the renewals process.
- Preparation of market documentation, and creation of presentations for both new & existing clients.
- Close liaison with technical and compliance teams to ensure all procedures are processed and delivered.
Casualty account handling experience & excellent market knowledge within this space is essential, with ideally a background in either Fac or Asia-Pacific business. ACII/Dip CII Qualifications are desirable.
In return you will work in a flexible & supportive working environment and receive a competitive salary, flexible working, private medical with additional optional benefits and access to accelerated development programmes/opportunities.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.