I am looking for a senior insurance change professional on behalf of a Tier 1 Insurance company.
Headquartered in London, my client are a leading global insurer and professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions.
With a team of employees 50,000 strong in 120 countries, they empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
The Change Director will be initially stepping in to overseeing a large and complex piece of work implementing technology across multiple parts of the business. As part of a global programme, this individual will be looking after the UK piece. This will be across multiple locations and line of business and, ensuring not only is each region technically implemented but with optimal business functionality.
As this completes, my client has a pipeline as part of the business's wider change and transformation strategy and culture. Directly reporting into the Strategic Change and Transformation Director, they'll work across portfolio of change programmes covering operating model transformation, M&A integrations and other strategic change initiatives for the company's speciality and retail business in the UK.
The successful candidate will be an experienced change manager, and have a strong understanding of financial processes within insurance:
- Experience managing projects implementing financial management/human capital management/similar software throughout a blue chip organisation
- Workday (or similar enterprise finance system, Oracle financials, SAP, etc)
- Background in insurance, working directly for or long term consultancy into a broker (bonus points) or provider of insurance services (essential)
- Large financial transformation project experience
- Substantial background in end-to-end management of complex projects
- Confident managing the implementation of new technology across multiple business areas and functions
- Experience influencing board level representatives
- Confident in 'hit the ground running' project takeover
- Degree level educated preferred
My client is offering a competitive base up to £110,000. Full remuneration includes an additional car allowance, bonus and full benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.